Saturday, May 29, 2010

You! Yes, You!

You, my ever dearest papa.
You, my ever dearest mama.
You, my ever dearest sisterets.
You, my ever dearest brothers.
You, my ever dearest relatives.
You, my best girlfriend and guyfriend.
You, my sweet precious baranggays.
You, my best gayfriend.
You, my twin guybrat.
You who would always be with me to all the adventures.
You who would always makes me laugh.
You who really treats me as your sister.
You who accepts me for who I am.
You who calls me twin.
You who supports me and opened your family to embrace me.
You who would always lend your ears just to listen even if I'm nonsense.
You who would support my kalokohan! as in!
You who would always speak to me in truth and in love.
You who would trusted me with the little things to the bigger things to the darkest things in your life.
You who would just drive me home... safe!
You who never fails to amaze me.
You who believes in me even if there were times that I don't believe myself.
You who thinks I'm sosyal and mayaman. (True naman! hahaha! Thinks!)
You who would just watch a movie with me because the guy in that movie is my crush. *giggles*
You who would always surprise me!
You who loves to tickle me until I'm almost or even lying on the floor na.
You who mentors me.
You who appreciates me.
You who can directly tell me that I'm wrong.
You who I can always run to.
You who for a time helps to put me to sleep.
You who loves sharing books with me.
You who gave me a dog.
You who always hug me!!! LIKE BIG LONG HUG!
You who gave me a pretty expensive elegant shoes.
You who supports my randomness.
You who dance, swim and jog with me
You who reminds me to eat.
You who helps me laugh my cries.
You who prays with me.

and more to come!!!!

YOU!!!

All of you are God's way of really showing me that He is with me, through all of you.
It's not the perfect you that I want, I cherish and I love but just YOU.
It's how each one of you made me thank God more, every day.
It's how each one of you help me be a better me.

God is using all of you to amaze me and surprise me.

And I pray that God will amaze you all and surprise you in ways that will make all of you speechless and more loved.

I thank God for all the YOU's in my life.
You are all such a great sweet precious amazing blessing from God.
I appreciate all of you.

Thank you so much.

I love... YOU!!!

All of us have so much to be grateful and thankful for. Not just the material things around us. Life is precious. People around us affect each precious life. As God uses even the most tiniest thing / creature in this earth to show us how much He loves us, how much more the precious YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment